• To build up a library is to create a life. It’s never just a random collection of books.–Carlos María Domínguez

  • Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future.–Ray Bradbury

  • Librarians are tour-guides for all of knowledge.–Patrick Ness

  • A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library.–Shelby Foote

 

KCALDD Strategic Plan Examples

 

KCALDD Quarterly Membership Meeting

Date | time 02/21/2024 9:00 a.m. CST | Zoom

KCALDD Meeting

February 21, 2024, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. online (Zoom)

Called to order at 9:00 by Addison Lucchi

Agenda for February Meeting:

  1. Introductions and Welcome
  2. New Items of Business (as submitted by KCALDD members)
    • Addison reviewed the KCALDD website to show bylaws, election rules, etc. Elections in April.
    • Reminder/announcement of KBOR OER Google group for academic professionals.
    • Reminder to submit newsletter submissions to Scotty Zollars.
  3. Networking & Discussion
    • Strategic plans - any guidance? How do you approach that work? Some have used Chat GPT to get started on policies. Look at what's out there for you to review. Addison will create a repository for sharing our strategic plans with one another.
    • Share things you want to vent about with Scotty for the Crochety Librarian in KCALDD newsletter. Can be anonymous if you let him know that.
    • Does anyone mentor students to develop strong research skills for helping serve reference shifts? Yes, Addison Lucchi and Mark Hayse have done some work on training students to do reference consultation work, setting up and overseeing outreach events, spreadsheet wizardry, etc.
    • How do you make the case to pay your student workers more than federal work study wages?
    • There's a distinction between students sitting at the desk doing homework and students doing cataloging and other higher-level work that has to be clearly communicated to HR and/or college administration.
    • Creating a culture students want to be part of is very important for student workers. Letting them design a coffee nook, tshirts, etc. Planning goat yoga. Button maker that student workers get to design and make; cheap and easy. Collaborating on with other departments - counseling department does a storytime for college students with snacks.
    • Psychology internship opportunity came up - did work on library anxiety and hospitality.
  4. Adjournment
    • Next quarterly meeting is in person - May 16th or 17th at CULS Conference.
    • Executive council will meet soon to discuss elections--watch for this information via email.

 

KCALDD Quarterly Membership Meeting

Date | time 11/02/2023 10:00 4.m.| KLA Conference @ Walnut Room at Hyatt Regency Wichita & Zoom

KCALDD Meeting

November 2, 2023, 10:00 – 10:50 a.m.

KLA Conference, Walnut Room at Hyatt Regency Wichita

& on Zoom @ https://fhsu.zoom.us/j/92215908541?pwd=OUkxWFkzMUdKMjB6R0Vjb0IxbXY0Zz09

Called to order at 10:02 by Ginger Williams

  1. Welcome and Introductions
  2. Old business
    1. Newsletter: Scotty Zollars sent out a KCALDD newsletter on September 5, 2023. If you have news you’d like to share, send it to Scotty.
      1. Scotty will be putting out another newsletter toward Jan. If you have news or updates please send them to him.
    2. New Business
      1. Elections will be held in April 2024, with terms beginning July 1, 2024. Executive Committee will seek nominations for Vice Chair and Secretary in the spring.
      2. Is everyone on the mailing list? Please send your email to Ginger if you are not receiving updates or the newsletter.
    3. Items of interest from the floor?
      1. Emily Hemmerling was finally approved for a new position—digital service librarian. She was the only full time librarian and it has been a struggle to find anyone.
      2. The room agreed that it is statewide. Some of the problems and ideas to help:
        1. Constant struggle of over qualified and under experienced
        2. Could we hire them while they are in the middle of a master’s?
  • Hard to find people with soft skills
  1. Can we grow our own?
    1. Could we help fund an MLS
    2. Build a protocol on where to post job openings
  2. Post to Library Listserves—KLA, ALA, MPLA, OKA
  3. Misguided students don’t realize the cost of living
  • No new graduates applied for any of the open positions at ESU.
    1. Why not?
    2. Are our own expectations misguided?
  • Candidates are too specialized
  1. Could we do more internships?
  2. Could we shorten the internship and call it a specialist library?
  3. What about mid-career job changes?
  • Students put themselves in a certain track. How do we get them to consider different areas? Public, academic?
  • Individuals shifting careers and moving from medium to smaller communities. How do we get them? Can we grown them? Send them to school?
  • Can we connect people interested in the library field with individuals who are within 5 or so years from retirement?
  1. Maybe contact students? Tell them about what we do in academic librarianship and try to recruit them? Let them know about the job and the area and the community?
  1. Any retention ideas to keep the librarians you have.
    1. How to get them to be creative? There is so much piled on us, how do we do this when there is no room to be creative? This leads to burnout.
    2. 2 years librarians are in positions that are librarian/ instructor/ test proctor. We are a slash librarian…
  2. Many librarians feel overlooked. How to change this.
    1. Librarians need to do a better job of pointing out their positions, what they do.
    2. Can we link the activities with student success outcomes?
  • Status on campus changed for the worst when went from instructor to librarian. ( not sure what this is in reference to, sorry)
  1. Get more involved with student life?
  2. Partner the library up with others in the college?
  1. Adjournment 10:52 am

 

KCALDD Quarterly Membership Meeting

Date | time 5/26/2023 3:45 p.m.| CULS Spring Conference @ Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library & Zoom

Call to order: 3:56 pm

Attendees: Caleb May, Scotty Zollars, Melanie Massey, Cindy Davis, Gloria Creek-Dikeogu, Kathleen Flanagan, Cathy Dows, Shaun Pate, David McClure, Carol Doms, Ashley Creek

  1. Welcome and Introductions
    1. All members went around the room and zoom and introduced themselves at the beginning of the meeting.
  2. New and existing Items of Business
    1. Old business
      1. Newsletter
        1. Scotty Shared information on the Newsletter. If anyone would like to submit to the newsletter, please send the information to Scotty.
      2. Open Access Resources
        1. An overview was given about the purpose of gathering Open Access Resources. Please send any resources you would like to share to Virginia.
      3. New Business
        1. Any from floor?
          1. No new business from the floor
        2. Items of interest from the floor?
          1. No items of interest.
        3. Adjournment : Meeting adjourned at 4:08.

KCALDD Quarterly Membership Meeting

Date | time 2/15/2023 2:00 p.m.| Zoom

Attendees: Addison Lucchi, Virginia Shaffer, Ginger Williams, Sean Bird, Beverly Kelly, Kathy Downs, Todd Knispel, Mark Daganaar, Holly Mercer, Casandra Norin, Melanie Massey, Randy Roberts, Scotty Zollars, Debra Newton

Call to order at 2:00 pm

Introduction of Attendees:

  1. Attendees introduced themselves, their institutions, and job title.

Networking and Discussion:

  1. Holly Mercer began a discussion about the decision of the University of Vermont Library to go to an all-digital platform. Link to the article here: https://vtdigger.org/2023/02/08/vermont-state-university-to-close-libraries-downgrade-sports-programs/ The lively discussion followed with questions about if the space would be there without books or personnel and how important it is for libraries to have space for student and a physical collection as part of the resources. If university have programs online, there is a need for more electronic resources. A second article was mentioned that claimed the university has sent out a poll that asked students if they were getting what they needed from digital resources. Approximately ten percent of the students responded to the survey answering yes. They would eventually sunset the reference services and go to a 24/7 access model with online help. Discussion also looked at how libraries are a great space for students but because students don’t use as many physical books there is a trend of less circulation and the very real idea that we might lose our space as physical book collections get smaller and students have other spaces on campus to use like student centers.
  2. Next a discussion was started by Ginger Williams regarding the KAR-88-28-2 bill that KBOR was introducing stating that some out of state universities and online do not need to have a library or have a librarian. A link to the specific list of the institutions was provided to the members by Addison. https://kansasregents.org/academic_affairs/private_out_of_state/private_and_out_of_state_institutions It is possible that their accrediting body requires them to have a librarian and library but if they do not then none is required by KBOR. It was brought up that already library directors are being given additional titles and duties. Scotty mentioned that he knew of a library directory/institutional research/… that was in the library one to two hours a day and the rest of the time was left to work study to man the library. Plus COVID making a comeback and AI technology is all feeding into the situation.
  3. DEI was mentioned in the context of additional duties. Holly asked how many institutions have librarians with DEI incorporated into their library duties. While not all the libraries have their own DEI departments or offices most of them have DEI committees that are aligned or associated with the libraries. Randy mentioned that the Regents have Tilford groups some of the librarians are heavy involved in that. He is working on a statement for the Pitt State library that touches on special collections, cataloging records, historical archival collections including the content of the collection and any in house or virtual collections they do, that might include offensive language or images. He is trying to get ahead of it before there is a need for it. If anyone has a statement drafted, he would love to read it. Scotty mentioned that recently at Labette the art instructor did a presentation for Black History Month where the artist called the work “Negroes at Work” or “Negroes doing this” and it was found offensive by some students. The instructor asked Scotty to do a timeline of how words have changed over time. Holly mentioned that her Black History Month program was presented by a Librarian from Syracuse University who spoke about archives and the selection criteria. At the very end of the program they were Zoom bombed by pornography. She was wondering if it was because of the program topic or if it was just a random bombing. They have never had an issue before. She agrees that the idea of a statement is really interesting. Randy currently has student groups reading a short statement to see how they react to it. He is concerned about some of the views and downloads of content that is available from special collections, like picture of Hitler and Mussolini, and things in the institutional repository on topics like eugenics that are being viewed and downloaded. He wants to know how to present the information in this environment. Ginger mentioned that it hard to celebrate the success of online collections because there are certain things you might not want to draw extra attention too. Her institutional repository hit 1 million views over Thanksgiving break.
  4. Addison brought up Student success as a topic. How do you show the value of libraries and librarianship for student success? His library is attempting to use assessment and other methods to show the value to get more resources. They have lost 2.5 positions in the last 5 years. Bev stated that the Student Success Office/Department was just moved into the library and that has resulted in working together better and advocating for each other. Bev feels like the library has lost its hierarchy to Student Success. Randy said that Student Success and First Year writing center is in the library. They try to work closely with them. Incorporating some library instruction into the student success workshops. Mark said his library went through a renovation right before the pandemic. The goal was to center the resources in one area so now the resource centers are on the first floor and the library is on the 2nd and part of the 3rd There are benefits and some challenges based on the structure like hours and staffing that is different from the library so students might show up in the library to go to the resource center on a break and while the library is open the resource center is not. Holly stated that they have a student success committee that is looking more at institutional initiatives and how different departments are working together. She tries to partner with other department or create initiatives. They have Science café once a month where individuals present on different topics. They also have a literacy program called Conquer that is considered one of the student success Initiatives.
  5. Mark is curious to know about the Open Access and how it originated. Scotty gave a background of how it started. Were there things in our collections that we could share among us? It was narrowed down to Open Access resources that we could share with each other. It was never figured out how to share the information. Addison mentioned the KBOR OER resources page. https://www.kansasregents.org/academic_affairs/open-educational-resources/oer-resources K-State resources with some open access https://lib.k-state.edu/services-support/teaching-resources/new-literacies-alliance/ Mark recalled the topic of Digital Library of America and collaborating to make things available to share local, regional, and state collections. Scotty expounded on the idea of having one space that was shared so that all the different resources could be in one place. Different institutions may have different resources that can be put together. It was decided to compile different links to resources in one document. Any links or resources that can be shared should be sent to Virginia to compile and weed out duplicates. Between OER guides that are already made to other sites individual use if they are put together in a searchable fashion it would be helpful.
  6. The next meeting is going to be at CULS which is in Topeka this year. May 25th and 26th.
  7. Scotty brought up Chat GPT. Holly said her institution has a committee that is trying to come up with some concrete steps on how to handle student using it. Kathy’s institution has faculty members who have put it in their course to teach how to use it appropriately and what its strengths and weaknesses are.
  8. Addison thanked everyone and the meeting was ended.

Meeting adjourned at 2:57 pm

KCALDD Quarterly Membership Meeting

Date | time 10/27/2022 9:00 a.m.| KLA Conference

Call to order: Scotty Zollars  9:06 am

Attendees: Scott Zollars, Virginia Shaffer, Gloria Creed Dikeogu, Judy Bastin, Caleb May, Ginger Williams, Emily Hemmerling, Steve Hamersky, David McClure, Cindy Davis, Todd Knispel, Holly Mercer, Steven Gromatzky, Casandra Norrin, Beverly Kelley.

Approve the minutes May Meeting: Move to approve, Holly Mercer. 2nd Gloria Creed-Dikeogu

KCALLD Executive Committee Report: Those Members Present

Business:

  • Wiki update update
    • Wiki has been updated with new members and executive committee information. (As a reminder, you can find the bylaws, member lists, and the listserv on Kcaldd.org.—Virginia)
  • Business
    • New Executive Council Members
      • Addison Luchi—Chair
      • Ginger Williams—Vice Chair
      • Scotty Zollars—Past Chair
      • Virginia Shaffer--Secretary
    • Sharing of Open Access Resources Project
      • How will shared open access resources be organized for easy retrieval by members?
        • Ray Walling had previously shared about KBART for sharing OAR. Ray left to become the State Librarian of Kansas.  New strategies for resource sharing is needed.
      • Who will be responsible for:
        • Collating and vetting the suggestions
          • Still deciding on method
        • Creating the method of organization AKA Title List
          • Still deciding which method to use
    • Monthly Newsletter
      • We had a few of these
      • I will try to keep doing this to help out.
        • Please send me
          • News
          • Institutional updates
          • New OAR discoveries and reviews.
  • New Items of Business from the Floor: Members
    • Caleb May from Manhattan Christian College introduced himself
  • Adjournment
    • Next full membership meeting is scheduled for February
      • Meeting will be held on Zoom.
    • Executive Council meeting via Zoom before the meeting TBA hopefully in January.
  • Meeting Adjourned at 9:25 am. Holly moved, Emily 2nd.

 

KCALDD Executive Council Meeting

Date | time 3/29/2021 2:00 p.m.| Location via ZOOM

Meeting called by: Scotty Zollars

Type of meeting: Organizational meeting

Facilitator: Scotty Zollars

Note taker: Marjorie Snyder

Attendees KCALDD Members Please bring a copy of this agenda and a copy of the bylaws.

Agenda Items:

Call to order: Scotty Zollars

Approve the minutes 1/25/2020 Executive Council meeting: Scotty Zollars

Review of Bylaws by Committee

  • Additional changes that need to be made
  • Motion to bring to the membership

Membership Meetings Scheduling

  • Have changed to quarterly
  • Schedule proposed meetings

Elections

  • What do we need to set up for this?
  • Elections in April or May?

Annual Report

  • Are there examples?
  • Who do I send copies to?

New Items of Business from the Floor: Members

Adjournment: Scotty Zollars

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KCALDD Executive Council Meeting Minutes

Date | time 1/25/2021 2:00 p.m.| Location via ZOOM

Meeting called by: Scotty Zollars

Type of meeting: Organizational meeting

Facilitator: Scotty Zollars

Note taker: Marjorie Snyder

Attendees: Steven Gromatzky, Ray Walling, and Robyn Hartman, Randy Roberts, and Angie Rathmel

Agenda Items:

Call to order: Scotty Zollars, 2pm

Approve the minutes 10/5/2020 Executive Council meeting: Scotty Zollars

Marjorie moved, Ray seconded.

Committees

  • Reports delayed due to circumstances of Covid-19
  • Review of Committee Charges
    • Steven: Special Projects: put together a website of open initiatives
    • Robyn: Instructional Initiatives: Scotty-reporting on information literacy at all institutions. Completed a survey.
    • Ray Walling: Resource Sharing: looked for consortial buying opportunities, found consortial opportunities-MLA Bibliography as an example and APA (problematic for coordinating with all types in institutions). Did a survey.

Question from the chair: are committee charges valid?

Ray: no-reorganization important to reflect needs of membership

Marjorie: no-revise to reflect the needs of directors at all types of institutions and leave option for ad hoc committee

Randy: no-revision would be helpful.

Robyn: some of these committee charges appear to duplicate work

Scotty: example of SE Kanas librarians group, cheap therapy, some collaborative projects

  • Marjorie brought a motion to bring Committee Chairs into the Executive Council meetings: second-Steven
  • Marjorie withdrew motion to simplify process of reorganization

Chair Scotty appointed all meeting attendees to the Bylaws Review Committee

                Review of Bylaws by Committee

Discussion:

Ray-what would the executive committee do?

Scotty-set the agenda and ad hoc committee memberships

Randy-good to continue structure of representation by types of academic libraries (two year, four year, etc)

Marjorie-volunteered to draft-making an online document available for collaboration

Membership Meetings Scheduling

  • What did the Bylaws say? Quarterly Executive Council, biennial membership
  • How many meetings a year?
  • Marjorie –quarterly membership, biennial exec.
  • Ray, Robyn: Executive meet quarterly ahead of membership
  • Use quarterly for both membership and exec in draft of bylaws change
  • Schedule proposed meetings

Scotty has some set.

Randy: adjacent to KLA does not need to happen. Some librarians are solo

Robin: leave it open ended

Ray: plan at least one face to face maybe in the summer or informal event—coffee or dinner

New Items of Business from the Floor: Members none

Motion to adjourn: Randy, Robyn Second.

Adjournment: Scotty Zollars. 2:53pm meeting’s end.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KCALDD Meeting at KLA Virtual Conference

Date | time 11/09/2020 10:00 AM| Location via ZOOM

Meeting called by: Scotty Zollars

Type of meeting: Organizational meeting

Facilitator: Scotty Zollars

Note taker: Marjorie Snyder

Attendees KCALDD Members Please bring a copy of this agenda

Agenda Items:

Call to order: Scotty Zollars

Approve the minutes 05/21/2019 KCALDD meeting at CULS: Scotty Zollars

Review of the last KCALLD Executive Committee meeting 10/05/2020: Scotty Zollars

Committee Reports: Committee Chairs

(IF YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING, PLEASE SEND A REPORT VIA EMAIL TO This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. BEFORE THE MEETING.

  • Instructional Initiatives Committee---Addison Luchi
  • Collections and Resource Sharing Committee—Angie Rathmel
  • Special Projects Committee—Steven Gromatsky

Old Business

  • Try Online Meeting Format
  • Viability of KCALDD
    • If we keep it, what do we need to differently?
    • What do we need to do to regain our focus?

New Business

  • Viability of Current Standing Committees: Group Discussion.
  • New Items of Business from the Floor: Members

Adjournment: Scotty Zollars

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KCALDD Meeting at CULS Meeting

Date | time 5/21/2019 4:30 AM| Location MU 233—Kanza Room

Meeting called by

Scotty Zollars

Type of meeting

Organizational meeting

Facilitator

Scotty Zollars

Note taker

Marjorie Snyder

Attendees KCALDD Members

Please bring a copy of this agenda and attachments from Randy’s email.

Agenda Items

Topic

Presenter

Call to order and note from Randy Roberts

Scotty Zollars

Approve the minutes 10/24/2018 KCALDD meeting Wichita

Scotty Zollars

Review of the last KCALLD Executive Committee meeting 3/21/2019

Scotty Zollars

Election report

Scotty Zollars

Committee Reports

Committee Chairs

·          

·         Instructional Initiatives Committee---Addison Luchi

 

·          

·         Collections and Resource Sharing Committee—Angie Rathmel

·         Special Projects Committee—Steven Gromatsky

 

New Items of Business from the Floor

Members

Reports/Concerns/Questions from Any Member Attending

Members

Adjournment

Scotty Zollars

     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KCALDD Meeting at KLA Virtual Conference

Originally scheduled for Date | time 10/30/2020 Location via ZOOM

Held 11-9-2020 via Zoom 

Attendees: KCALDD Members

Call to order: Scotty Zollars 10:02 am

Approval of meeting minutes from 05/21/2019 KCALDD meeting at CULS

Todd and Virginia moved and seconded, membership approved

 

Review of the last KCALLD Executive Committee meeting 10/05/2020: Scotty Zollars

Changes to Executive Committee on website

Ray Walling, Baker, vice chair

Randy Roberts, past chair

 

Committee Reports: Committee Chairs were asked to provide reports for this meeting.

President’s Report on Executive Committee meeting

Planned to join online during KLA meeting, today instead due to full schedule at KLA online meeting.

New members:

Robin Hartman, CODDL Instructional Initiatives representative

Jamie McKlatchy

 

Committee Reports

Instructional Initiatives Committee---Addison Luchi, no report

Collections and Resource Sharing Committee—Angie Rathmel, Marjorie reported on Angie’s coordination of resource sharing with special prices for consortium in the past

Special Projects Committee—Steven Gromatsky, no report

Old Business

Try Online Meeting Format: here we are. Success!

Viability of KCALDD

o If we keep it, what do we need to differently?

o What do we need to do to regain our focus?

Todd Knispel-Neosho CCC: feel like a newcomer. (4.5 yrs) Not sure.

 

Anne Crane-Friends (5 years) Max did a lot with this committee. The present situation is of downsizing to wearing lots of hats. Not sure how to make us stronger, except meeting more often.

 

Shari-Archives at Emporiasitting in for someone, no response.

 

Micaela-Director of Butler CC seems like the biggest challenge is distance and travel budgets dissolving. Grateful that we are meeting apart from KLA, energy-wise. Strength is relationships. Point in fact, retiring this year. Encouraging the group to create an informational format to learn from each other.

 

Kevin Smith Dean of Libraries at University of quick story: a university library committee appointed by library senate—faculty getting service in. Almost every new group comes up with a new idea. The one that comes up is “have you thought of consortia?’ for buying resources. Idea is among Kansas, and that doesn’t make much sense. Reinforce Micaela’s idea, focus on relationships. Build relationships online.

 

Bev Kelley-Central Christian College, McPherson

 

Virginia Shaffer-virtual meetings are doable in an hour. Knowing different directors and having those relationships is helpful. Having regular meetings can help facilitate a lot more give and take, even if it doesn’t have anything to do with consortial buying

 

Randy Roberts-Pittsburg, reminder that this question context is from previous meeting where attendance was low. Recognizing Ray and others about providing instructional resources. We can change the Bylaws if we want to. One meeting along with KLA in bylaws.

 

Mike Haddock associate dean at KState U,

 

Ray Walling, Baker-want to speak as past chair of Resource Committee. Recommend that chairs are invited in Executive Committee meetings. In Resource sharing committee specifically, Kevin’s point is variety of institutional goals. Success in resource sharing APA from many different vendor’s platform to one platform. APA PsycInfo and Psyc Articles. Another idea is streaming video: many vendors willing to offer discounts as it’s starting out, but not for resources that have been used for a decade or more.

(Micaela question-will Covid change that?-maybe)

 

Marjorie-open access resource use is a possible topic of discussion.

 

Kelly Weber-Kansas Wesleyan at Salina. Agree that relationships are important. Currently splitting shift with one other person. Online meetings are invaluable. Seeing people, pandemic or not.

 

Sara Owen Independence CC: me and an assistant. Relationships are important. Lots going on. Narrowing the focus would be good. Umbrella consortium would be great.

 

Scotty-my vision: committees based on type of institution.

Micaela-question difference from CULS? Both at state level.

 

Allan-Dean of Libraries Washburn universities. Been around a lot 13 years. Value in partnerships. Like Kevin, have a library committee, and hear more about shared catalog over campus. On task force for open access resources.

Katherine Jones-WSU Tech, new to Directorship. New, not sure about it, but relationships and resources collaboration.

 

Cassandra-pretty new here. Really like online format.

 

Chat message: appreciate online meeting format

 

Kathy Downes-WSU: Allan mentioned commonalities, need to explore resources that we have in common, it may be good to look at instructional initiatives. KBOR has come out with a plan about building the future. It might be good for this group to look at this to see how this group

 

Marjorie: New Literacies Alliance is a resource for open access information literacy instruction.

New Business

Viability of Current Standing Committees: Group Discussion.

 

Randy, it has been a couple of years since those committees were active. It seemed like the emphasis was on D and D acting on committees, but as we expanded committee membership with specialists. EC should look into changing standing committees.

 

Sara-question: committees: Instructional Initiatives, Resource Sharing, and Special Project. Previously, digital scholarship. Do each of those committees have something they take on yearly? They were begun and ongoing. I can take heat for not taking on new charges.

 

Kevin-restructuring would be a good idea

 

Resources Sharing success in answer to a question: Ray-MLA Int’l biography was the one that we had success on.

 

Randy-have feeling that membership would like new approach that the EC should address?

 

Allan-Washburn, yes.

 

· New Items of Business from the Floor: Members

Neosho: understanding of group: difference between CULS and KCALDD. Why not together?

Micaela: came out of KS Dept of Ed, rather than come out of ALA.

Ray: that means that members of this group do not have to be members of KLA. CULS is meant to be educational. This group is meant to do things together in collaboration.

Adjournment: Scotty Zollars

Motion to adjourn, Micaela; second, Virginia. 10:57.

Minutes by Marjorie Snyder. Send corrections to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

 

KCALDD-Kansas Council of Academic Library Deans and Directors

May 21, 2019 4:30pm Kanza Room (MU 233) 4:21pm

CULS, Emporia State University, Emporia, KS

Attending: Micaela Ayers (ButlerCC), Steve Hamersky(Newman), Robert Kelly(HutchinsonCC), Virginia Shaffer(Allen CC), Barb Stransky(KCCC), Scotty Zollars(Labette CC), Marjorie Snyder(Southwestern, Winfield, KS).

We started early due to low attendance. (A very rainy Monday prevented a presenter from OK making the trip and may have prevented others from attending CULS as well.)

Call to order and note from Randy Roberts (Scotty Zollars)

Randy at another conference.

Approve the minutes 10/24/2018 KCALDD meeting at KLA, Wichita

No quorum. Will send out online through listserve.

Election report

Scotty Zollars accepted nomination for Vice-chair. Ballots were distributed through the KCALDD-L list-serve.

Committee Reports       

•             Instructional Initiatives Committee---Addison Luchi, not present.              

•             Collections and Resource Sharing Committee—Angie Rathmel, not present.

•             Special Projects Committee—Steven Gromatsky--Committee is challenged to do two projects: gather list of OER resources and another to support librarians with MLS. Nothing to report.  

New Items of Business from the Floor    

Try online meeting format Zoom instead of at conferences. (Marjorie)

Suggestion to disband. Not doing what we initially thought it would: bring members together on a regular basis. (Micaela)

Reports/Concerns/Questions from Any Member Attending

Barb: Question about future CULS meeting logistics. (Redirected to another group/person.)

            Adjournment

Robert moved to adjourn. Steve seconded. Adjourned at about 4:47 pm.

Submitted by Marjorie Snyder 6-26-19. Please send changes/corrections to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

 

Minutes of KCALDD meeting 10/24/18 KLA-MPLA Conference, Wichita

 

Present: Randy Roberts, Pittsburg State; Barbara Stranaky, Kansas City Kansas Community College; Todd Knispel, Neosho CCC; Steven Hamersky, Newman; Anne Crane; Friends; Virginia Shaffer, Allen CCC; Mary Hester, McPherson College; Jennifer Schroeder, Cloud CCC; Shelly Huelsman, Dodge City CC; Birten Kuckelman, WSU Tech; Steven Gromatzky, Benedictine; Micaela Ayers, Butler CC; Gloria Creed-Dikego, Ottawa; Mary Ann Buhler, Manhattan Christian.

Mary Hester moved to approve agenda, Jennifer Schroeder seconded. Motion passed.

Jennifer Schroeder moved to approve minutes of last two meetings on October 25, 2017 and April 27, 2018. Micaela Ayers seconded. Motion passed. (Did not have a quorum at last meeting to approve previous minutes.)

Committee Reports

Executive Committee – Randy said nothing to report.

Instructional initiatives – No one from committee present, report to be submitted and distributed to KCALDD electronically.

Special Projects committee – Steven G said the committee had not met.

Collections committee – Angie Rathmel, chair, sent in report. Report read by Randy. Mary mentioned that the Ebsco representative had expressed some concern about consortia purchases in light of PALS no longer being a section of KLA. Concern seems to have lessened after the APA contract went through.

Digital Scholarship – inactive, Gloria Creed-Dikego is a member of the committee and said she had no idea as to their charge.

Old Business: None

New Business:

Discussion was held about the fact that the executive committee needs to revisit the charge for each standing committee.  If the existing charge is still valid or if a new charge is developed, then committee leadership and membership will be informed.

Informational Items:

Micaela mentioned that a state legislator from the Wichita area “was concerned” about something that has been approved and has been happening for some time.  The State Legislator wants Butler County property taxes to drop, and complains that 80% of Butler students are not from Butler County.  The idea is to lower taxes by cutting Butler’s mill levy (already the smallest in the county). The state legislature will not likely revisit the idea of a cross-county lines reimbursement for students we educate in our service area or beyond. The legislator wants the board of trustees to lower the college budget proportionally.

It was noted that Johnson County Community College and KU seeking approval to modify the KBOR Policy Manual for bachelor degrees, reducing the requirement for credit hours earned at the four-year, baccalaureate, degree granting institution from 60 hours to 40 hours of upper division or major hours.  Currently discussions on this policy change are being held at the campus level.

“Proposal to Enhance Student Transfer Pathways and Collaborations Between Johnson County Community College (JCCC) and the University of Kansas (KU).  JCCC and KU jointly seek to change KBOR Policy Manual Chapter 111.A.9 Degrees B. 2a-d.  Problem: Serving transfer learners is an essential practice for four-year institutions and warrants a fresh review of policy definitions.  Currently KBOR Policy Manual Chapter III.A.9 statement (b) indicates bachelor degrees must include 60 credit hours from institutions with a majority of degree offerings that are at the baccalaureate level.”

Meeting was adjourned at this point so attendees could attend other events.

Minutes from Mary Hester submitted by Marjorie Snyder.

 

KCALDD Membership Meeting

Friday, April 27, 2018; 3:00 p.m.

 

Approval of Agenda No Quorum

Approval of Minutes of Last Meeting No Quorum

Present: Micaela Ayers, Steven Gromatsky, Mary Alice Wade (for Deb Ludwig), Ray Walling, Robert Kelly, Steve Harmersky, Mary Ann Buhler, Gloria Creed-Dikeogu, Kate Wise (for Kelley Weber), and Nate Elwood (for Dean Ludwig), Andy Tincknell (in FHSU carpool).

Election of chair-elect Nominations will be made and election done via email.

Committee reports

Instructional Initiatives: Addison Lucci, Chair No report

Special Projects: Steven Gromatsky, Chair, two things

1) list of open access journals that could be made available through KCALDD website

2) paper/letter on the value of academic libraries

Collections and Resource Sharing: Ray Walling, Chair

MLA International Bibliography renewals, 5 confirmed index, 3 either or index/full text, waiting on confirmation that pricing is based on tier for 10 and above

Database spreadsheet: what are reactions to viewing patterns,

Micaela has interest Gale Human Anatomy database for nursing students to learn

Committee thought about agreement for Gale Opposing Viewpoints

APA Pscyh Info and APA Psych Articles

ProQuest Dissertations

ABI Inform

                (Micaela: in the past, Gale had 14 database

Opposing Viewpoints already has pricing for next year TYLD

Another thought: academic libraries get together before State database renewals for making recommendations to affect purchases.

Potential Consortium for FY20 Offerings

                Digital Scholarship: No chair, no report

Other

No business brought

Adjournment

 

 

KCALDD Meeting at KLA-KASL Conference, Libraries Transform Learning

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Hyatt Regency, Birch, 5:20 pm

 

Present:

 

Jane Ballagh de Tovar, Donnelly College

Robert Kelly, Hutchinson CC

Jennifer Schroeder, Cloud County CC

Ray Walling, Baker

Kelley Weber, Kansas Wesleyan

Steven Gromatzkey, Benedictine

Marjorie Snyder, Southwestern

Anne Crane, Friends

Steve Hamersky, Newman

Robyn Hartman, Fort Hays State University
Beverly Kelley, Central Christin College/Brinen Library
Scotty Zollars, Labette Community College

Micaela Ayers, Butler Community College

Kathy Downes, Wichita State University

Virginia Shaffer, Allen Community College

Lars Leon (for Kevin Smith), University of Kansas

Shelly Huelsman, Dodge City CC

Denise Gilligan, Flint Hills Technical College

Britten Kuckelman, Wichita Area Technical College

Randy Robers, Pittsburg State University

Gloria Creed-Dikeogu, Ottowa University

Todd Knispel, Neosho County Community College

Mary Ann Buhler, Manhattan Christian College

 

Mary Hester called the meeting to order. There was no business so Mary opened the meeting to reports from committees and discussion on the previous session about resource sharing led by Ray Walling.

 

Mary reminded the group that we need committee participation. Nominations are encouraged from members and directors (no longer restricted to directors). We have had some success in that. Addison Luchi from Mid-America Nazarene has volunteered to serve on the Instructional Initiatives committee. Marjorie Snyder has also agreed to serve on that committee. There was more discussion about information literacy resources later in the meeting.

 

Ray Walling summarized the previous session that detailed the business of the Resource Sharing committee. Commitments from a number of new committee members and a chair for the committee are needed by December 31st in order to act on a new initiative proposed by KCALDD. The committee plans to send out a Google doc poll in order to add to information they currently have from PALS and KLDC.

Mary asked Randy about Literati. No report was given at that time.

Marjorie reported that Southwestern College is using open information literacy resources from NLA, New Literacies Alliance, a group that includes KU Medical School, KState, and others. The multimedia lessons can connect to courseware gradebooks. (SC uses Blackboard). Someone with more information also spoke about the NLA lessons working with Canvas. The link to the available lessons is http://newliteraciesalliance.org/available-lessons/

The next official meeting of KCALDD will be during the CULS Conference at Prairie Band Casino in Mayetta, KS.

Submitted by Marjorie Snyder. Please send corrections to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.            

KCALDD

Meeting Minutes

April 28, 2017

Present

Shelly Huelsman, Mary Hester, Randy Roberts, Bev Kelley, Micaela Ayers, , Steven Gromatsky, Steve Hamersky, Ray Walling, Kevin Smith, Regina Casper, Marjorie Snyder, Emily Hemmerling, Jane Ballagh, and Sandy Moore.

Opening

The regular meeting of the KCALDD was called to order at 3:00 on April 28, 2017 at the CULS Conference, Lawrence, Ks by President Mary Hester.

Minutes

The minutes of the October meeting were approved as corrected.

New Business

  • Bylaws Vote: Mary asked if there was any discussion on the proposed bylaws changes that were sent to the membership via email. After discussion, paper ballots were passed to those members present.   Those not attending will receive a ballot via email. Results will be shared at the conclusion of voting.
  • Election of Officers: Nominations were opened for the position of Secretary. Margery Snyder from Southwestern College volunteered to serve.

Nominations were opened for position of Vice Chair. Randy Roberts was nominated to serve as Vice Chair. Lacking a quorum, ballots will be emailed to the membership at large.

Committee Reports

  1. 1. Instructional Initiatives—vacant, Chair
  • No report
  1. 2. Collection & Resource Sharing—Ray Walling, Chair

The CRSC has submitted the annual renewal confirmation for institutions participating in the MLA International Bibliography consortium purchase. With 10 institutions participating in FY18, each institution will be receiving a 15% discount off the subscription rate, saving a total of $6,250.

The CRSC, with approval of the council, was tasked with investigating opportunities for consortium discounts for streaming video products. On January 10th, offers were extended to council members for Ambrose Digital, Docuseek 2, and Films on Demand. A follow-up email was sent on February 1 with an additional offer from Alexander Street Press. All four vendors offered webinars for KCALDD member institutions, which were poorly attended.   To date, only one trial has been setup for Ambrose and only two institutions have reached out to Docuseek2. The deadline for responding to Ray regarding the Ambrose Digital and Alexander Street Press offers is May 12th. The committee also investigated opportunities for discounts with Kanopy and Swank Digital Campus, but no offers were extended for these vendors.

There has been some discussion about the committee taking on responsibilities for the PALS and RLDC renewals; however, significant concerns have been raised. Ray will be talking with Lea Currie and Mira Greene in mid-May about this possibility.

  1. 3.Digital Scholarship—Lisa Craft, Gloria Creed-Dikeogu, Co-Chairs)
  • No report.

4. Special Projects—Steve Gromatsky, Chair

  • Steve reported that the committee is working on a directory of Open Access Resources that will be shared with the membership.

Other Business/Announcements

  • Mary shared that KLA is looking at setting all dues at a flat $45 next year. She also shared that KLA is wanting ideas of various benefits you would like as a KLA member. If you have some ideas, please share with the KLA Executive Council.

Adjournment

Meeting was adjourned at 11:55 by Chair, Mary Hester.

Minutes submitted by:        Shelly Huelsman      

 

Meeting Minutes

October 20, 2016

Present

Shelly Huelsman, Regina Casper, Anne Crane, Randy Roberts, Denise Gilligan, Todd Knispel, Bev Kelley, Michelle Hammond, Kathy Downes, Sarah Owen, Jennifer Schroeder, Scotty Zollars, Penny Donaldson, Micaela Ayers, Mary Ann Buhler, Steve Hamersky, Steven Gromatsky, Dalene McDonald, Ray Walling, Gloria Creed-Dikeogu, Mary Hester

Opening

The regular meeting of the KCALDD was called to order at 11:00 on October 20, 2016 at the KLA Conference, Wichita, Kansas by President Mary Hester.

Committee Reports

  1. Instructional Initiatives—Lori Goetsch, Chair
  • No report
  1. Collection & Resource Sharing—Ray Walling, Chair
  • Ray shared that last year, the MLA Bibliography database was the only one we’ve negotiated to date. Announced that our timeline would be adjusted and to watch for emails about resources to investigate within the next two weeks. He hopes the committee will be ready to talk to vendors by early spring semester.
  1. 3.Digital Scholarship—Lisa Craft, Gloria Creed-Dikeogu, Co-Chairs)
  • No report.

4. Special Projects—Gromatsky, Chair

  • Steve is looking at an online directory of contacts for each school. He also suggested that we find a list of OER resources to share across the group to avoid recreating the wheel each time a school moves forward with OER resources. The 4-yr Regent schools have some experience with this and are willing to share.

Other Business/Announcements

  • Mary shared Lori Gotsch has stepped down as chair of the Instructional Initiatives Committee and asked for volunteers to serve on and chair that committee. It was suggested that we either delegate that position to an Instructional Librarian or to ask Lori to appoint one of her staff to step into that position. The question was raised if we still have this committee concentrate on Information Literacy.

Adjournment

Meeting was adjourned at 11:55 by Chair, Mary Hester.

Minutes submitted by:        Shelly Huelsman      

 

11/1/2013

Thank you to all who participated in our membership meeting at KLA and all the great ideas that were presented for projects. Among other things, we talked about creating a scope and sequence for Information Literacy so we had a guideline to wh at others are teaching at what level) and a guide to quality open access resources.

Now we need some help. If you would be willing to donate your time, or that of an employee, to the cause by serving on a committee please let a member of the executive committee know.

The spring membership meeting will be during CULS which is in Lawrence April 27 and 28.

--Mary Hester

 

Kansas Council of Academic Library Deans & Directors

KCALDD Agenda

March 3, 2016

 

 

Welcome: Wichita Area Technical College,  Rita Severt

Members,  Micaela Ayers

Action to approve minutes from Oct. 29, 2015,   Shelly Huelsman

Report, State of Kansas Library Director,    Jo Budler

Old Business

               Vote on By-laws changes proposed by Exec Sub-committee (Gilstrap, Williams, Ayers)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Article III.

  • Move to have start date for officers July 1 annually (moved from Sept)
  • Add to “Voting will take place by electronic ballot” the words “managed by nominating         committee.”

Article VI.

  • Move to strike parenthetical “(once a year in association with the Kansas Library

                              Association annual meeting and once elsewhere)”

  • Add the words “at least” to read “The Council shall meet at least bi-annually with the                                                      place, time, and date announced well in advance.”

Article VII.

  • Change “shall” to “may” in the two sentences about fiscal agency
_________________________________________________________________________
New Business

  • New member petition (See below), Wright College per bylaws:Other libraries in Kansas may petition for membership to the Council and be accepted with a two-thirds vote of the Council.”
  • Resignation of Janet Williams, Vice-Chair. PALS replacement requested.

Reports/ Discussion of Standing Committees

  1. Instructional Initiatives, Lori Goetsch
  2. Digital Scholarship, Lisa Craft, Gloria Creed-Dikeogu
  3. Collection and Resource Sharing,  Max Burson
  4. Special Projects, Rita Severt

Announcements, etc.

Two Year Libraries (TYALDC), Chair, Rita Severt

Private Academic Libraries (PALS), Chair,  Ray Walling

Universities (Council of Deans & Directors of Libraries, CODDL), Deb Ludwig

Special Libraries

 

Other                                                                              

Next Meeting 

KCALDD New Member Petition:  Received 2/5/2016, from:              

Wright College 

...

Sue Koenig

Campus Library Director of Wright Career College, MLS

***


KANSAS COUNCIL OF ACADEMIC LIBRARY 

Wichita State University
September 22, 2014

11:30AM - 4:00PM

Minutes

Introductions

  • Meeting began with introductions and welcome extended.
  • Bylaws were sent out to the group. Note that committee structures allow for staff and faculty to be nominated for committees other than deans and directors.

Committee Structures and Nominations

  • Collection and Resource Sharing Committee - State groups had performed reviews on periodicals and microfilm collections. Need for other members across state on these types of collection reviews. Also, RLDC renewals are coming up. WSU is currently the lead on RLDC negotiations. (See notes on Shared Collections Initiatives).
  • Digital Scholarship Committee - special collections archives, digital repositories. Looking for members.
  • Special Projects Committee. There will be a state library initiative. Jo Budler is currently investigating moving to open source software. We also might software for reference, Blackboard Collaborate, and LibGuides. Is there interest in shared regional storage repositories?
  • Instructional Initiatives Committee. There was much discussion on statewide instructional initiatives. This is a summary of many of the points discussed:

 

1. CODDL(Council of Deans & Directors of Libraries)’s New Literacies Alliance (NLA)

  • Consider that the faculty needs knowledge about library instruction.
  • A lot of the work of the group has now changed from the original partners (KState and KU).
  • Right now K-State and KU Med are working primarily on the project.
  • YouTube channel describes some of the information through videos.
  • Should we create a forum for Information Literacy modules for the state?
  • There was concern among KCALDD members about whose curriculum NLA promoted. A suggestion that a curriculum map needed to be created. Everyone agreed the foundation for the curriculum should based on ACRL Standards.
  • Whatever is done, KCALDD members do not want to be lagging behind when it comes to information literacy.

 

2. Information Instruction

  • Members expressed concerns about what students don’t know about research—incoming freshman need something with a reward structure—teach them what should be important in research
  • Standardized content is seen as important by some members. If we can show administrators that we are working on this as a state then this is important. However, some members felt that if it was not a requirement by KBOR or HLC, our efforts would go unnoticed.
  • Some universities require information literacy through 1-3 hour courses. Some colleges have scattered courses in information literacy that are self-contained.
  • If online only curriculum is being suggested, maybe we should consider vendor course tools and resources that could be used year-round for students.
  • We need to consider longitudinal data as a basis from which we can make choices.
  • Identify the things that can be generalizable across all of our needs. Allow each institution levels of customization.

 

3. Content design

  • We already have a lot of content designed by librarians within our institutions. Some of this desire to recreate content has bogged down the NLA project, because the content already exists.
  • Should we start over again with the original NLA idea and have it led by KCALDD?
  • Existence of commercial projects that are already doing this customization is apparent. ProQuest research module, Credo is another one. We don’t want to lag behind, but we also don’t want to duplicate.
  • Is there a push toward tutorial pages instead of face to face, and is that a good or a bad thing?
  • Could we have a standardized 1 credit course? Some libraries who have the course do not think it is the most effective way to promote LI. Courses for credit have to go through institutional curriculum committees.
  • English Comp classes are some of the best partnerships, but, due to demand, are not getting enough time with librarians, and that is where many successful LI programs are embedding librarians. Librarian staff time is being maxed out at some institutions

 

4. Assessment design

  • Assessment is a key factor we all need to think about.
  • ACRL has presentations all the time about Information Literacy, but most of this research is not replicable. How do we assess what matters?
  • HLC seeking assessment data. Can we get long- term results from alumni? Required undergrad exit surveys?
  • How many faculty express concerns about students knowing and not knowing what they need for research?
  • Incoming freshman and sophomores need something more structured.
  • Could something be assembled from something that is already out there?
  • SAILS is used as a pre and post assessment at Ottawa University.

5. General

  • Baker University general education requires different levels of information literacy as students progress through coursework, as well as Washburn University. But the core classes aren’t the same for everybody.
  • How does this tie into college readiness? Kansas City metro area has an active group which meets at Blue Valley. Kansas City College Readiness Dialogs.
  • Videos as resources for viewing after the class has taken place?
  • Is a for-credit course statewide really realistic? Or is embedding LI in courses like English Comp the better way to do it?

 

6. New ACRL Standards

  • New ACRL standards to be released November 2014: is anyone doing anything with them? Should initiatives from KCALDD come after these are officially released?
  • One college is goingh to offer lunch and learn sessions for faculty on information literacy initiatives and the new standards.

 

7. Platform

  • Is the NLA project the same thing as MERLOT? Would MERLOT be a better/universal platform? Are we recreating the wheel?
  • Blackboard Collaborate – is this better solution? Several institutions have this.
  • Citation tutorials are all on Blackboard (one institution).

8. Value of Academic Libraries blog

  • 75 institutions involved in the “Assessment in Action” cohort via the Value of Academic Libraries Blog http://www.acrl.ala.org/value/
  • There are actual assessment aspects in the Value of Academic Libraries blog. Everyone is encouraged to go look at those assessment projects. Free tutorials available.
  • Third year cohort applications will be accepted sometime soon. Missouri has several schools in the cohort currently, not sure about Kansas (looks like only two KCALDD member institutions).
  • WuFoo – designed by SurveyMonkey. St. Mary’s is running ILL through it. Great data management background. Cost depends on number of surveys needed.

Statewide Collections Initiatives

 Discussionduring the meeting reviewed a number of products and how to handle subscriptions:

  • CMM, CINAHL, PsychInfo, MMY, SportDiscus, Oxford, etc. PALS and KBOR have several of these from RLDC. Don will send a list of RLDC, as well as PALS and TTYL databases, to the group.
  • There might be the option of having the State Library or KBOR handle invoicing?
  • What will the model for this group look like for databases?
  • Mobius has crossed stateliness and partnered with Colorado and other states.
  • Streaming Video: VAST and also Kanopy videos. Also interest in Films on Demand, but so far individual negotiations have been too expensive. Alexander Street Press—streaming online library could be statewide resource sharing initiative?
  • There are subscription models for ebooks—IT Pro 24/7 Books, as well as Safari
  • New York Times subscription—available directly or through Lyrasis?
  • WorldCat – Members of KCALDD have have been paying for the whole state of Kansas to have access to WorldCat. Some are using it in place of Digital Dissertations and for ILL, too. If more members drop out, Kansas access to WorldCat will likely cease, as the cost burden increases on the existing subscribers.
  • Lexis/Nexis is becoming more complicated to deal with. The subscription group has no regional group that negotiates for us.

 

Next Meeting – Date and Location

Emporia State University will host November meeting. Date and time to be announced.

Additional Agenda Items

-Filling Committees. The KCALDD Executive Committee will put together a slate of candidates for committees based on responses from SurveyMonkey. See Article V of the bylaws.

KCALDD Membership Meeting

Friday, April 27, 2018; 3:00 p.m.

 

Approval of Agenda No Quorum

Approval of Minutes of Last Meeting No Quorum

Present: Micaela Ayers, Steven Gromatsky, Mary Alice Wade (for Deb Ludwig), Ray Walling, Robert Kelly, Steve Harmersky, Mary Ann Buhler, Gloria Creed-Dikeogu, Kate Wise (for Kelley Weber), and Nate Elwood (for Dean Ludwig), Andy Tincknell (in FHSU carpool).

Election of chair-elect Nominations will be made and election done via email.

Committee reports

Instructional Initiatives: Addison Lucci, Chair No report

Special Projects: Steven Gromatsky, Chair, two things

1) list of open access journals that could be made available through KCALDD website

2) paper/letter on the value of academic libraries

Collections and Resource Sharing: Ray Walling, Chair

MLA International Bibliography renewals, 5 confirmed index, 3 either or index/full text, waiting on confirmation that pricing is based on tier for 10 and above

Database spreadsheet: what are reactions to viewing patterns,

Micaela has interest Gale Human Anatomy database for nursing students to learn

Committee thought about agreement for Gale Opposing Viewpoints

APA Pscyh Info and APA Psych Articles

ProQuest Dissertations

ABI Inform

                (Micaela: in the past, Gale had 14 database

Opposing Viewpoints already has pricing for next year TYLD

Another thought: academic libraries get together before State database renewals for making recommendations to affect purchases.

Potential Consortium for FY20 Offerings

                Digital Scholarship: No chair, no report

Other

No business brought

Adjournment

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE